.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Human Upgrade: merge metal with flesh

[will work for bandwidth - the confessions of a bandwidth-deprived information-junkie]

Search this blog:



Human Upgrade: merge metal with flesh Jevin's EuroTrip


View my other blog, see what I'm up to: Jevin's EuroTrip

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nextfest

Oh My God! I've spent one year in New York [map] – covetously craving for the immense amount of technology shows [Nextfest] and technology conventions [OSCON; DEFCON] and technology gods [Googleplex; Inside Google Headquarters] that were held/situated in California and other places of the West Coast.

Now that I’ve left New York: ONLY NOW!!! Only now does wired magazine decide to bring the wired nextfest [wired's vision of a new world's fair: a four-day festival of innovative products and technologies that are transforming our world.] to New York City.

Arrg life is against me! :'(

-human upgrade-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home